Friends of the show
-Toll-Free 24 hour accident hotline
-no recovery- no fee
-$10,000 hit and run reward
-$10,000 bike theft reward
-Free Motorcycle Legal Advice
-Free online registration
-Free bail bond
Broncos DE Derek Wolfe joined us this morningto chat about the Broncos game this weekend, growing up in a small town, and his rookie year in the NFL
WOLFE AT A GLANCE:
• A defensive tackle from the University of Cincinnati who played 45 career games, starting his last 38 contests, and finishing fourth on the school’s all-time list with 19.5 sacks.
• Named Big East Conference co-Defensive Player of the Year and earned second-team All-America honors as a senior in 2011 after recording 9.5 sacks on the season and ranking first among Football Subdivision defensive tackles with 21.5 tackles for a loss.
• Recognized as the All-American Strength and Conditioning Athlete of the Year by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) in April 2011.
• Opened all 12 games as a junior in 2010 and garnered second-team all-conference accolades while helping the Bearcats rank fourth in the Big East in rush defense (135.4 ypg.).
• Played seven games at defensive tackle as a true freshman in 2008 after originally being recruited as an offensive tackle.
• Lettered three times in football at Beaver Local High School in Lisbon, Ohio, in addition to competing as a state-qualifying powerlifter during his final two prep seasons.
• Selected by the Broncos in the second round (36th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.